Every late-model Elegant Lady is a work of art, but this 2017 Fairfax takes it to a whole new level. From the rich textures and subtle accents of Kim Konigseder’s interior to the understated grace of Dean Loucks’ original exterior, this is coach design at its very best.
2017 Elegant Lady #814 Features & Specs
Elegant Lady #814 is built on a Prevost H3-45 shell, widely recognized as the finest conversion coach in the industry, and like all Liberty models, boasts the most advanced features and equipment available today.
- Volvo D13 Engine, Allison 6 Speed Transmission
- Moritz Octoplex electrical architecture
- Crestron C3 processor with Liberty Coach enhanced Crosspoint
- iPad Air interface control
- Ergodynamic Cockpit Design
- Strut Launchport inductive iPad inductive charging stations
- 48" Curved 4K Bedroom TV
- 65" 4K LED Outside E-Center TV
- Exclusive KEF Speaker packages for all audio 110 volt audio
- Tier 4-Compliant Onan Generator Installation
- Volta Power Systems Lithium Ion 58 Volt Battery Installation
- Full HDMI Audio/Video utilizing HDBase-T 2-way communication
- Complete interior and exterior LED lighting package
- 4 Roof A/C systems
- Heated Flooring with 4 Zones
- Tankless Water Heater for Shower for unlimited hot water
- Exclusive Birdseye 360 Exterior View Camera System
2017 Elegant Lady #814 Gallery
Below is the photo gallery we’ve assembled for Elegant Lady #814. To enlarge any photo, simply click on the thumbnail.
OUR CUSTOMERS SPEAK UP
“Liberty’s the best thing out here on the NASCAR circuit. It’s been the talk of the town since we took delivery. No other coach even comes close.”
“We’re the kind of people who like to buy things new, not used. This coach made us rethink that. It’s just amazing.”
WANT TO LEARN MORE?
Whether it’s pricing or details about a specific coach, or a general question about pre-owned coaches from Liberty, we’re eager to help. Complete and submit the form and one of our team members will get back to your shortly.
For immediate assistance, call 1-800-554-9877